Terms of Service
Terms of Service
The following are our General Terms and Conditions for services provided to all our clients. However any term and condition specific to individual program will be given along with each tour proposal separately.
PROGRAM DETAILS / TIPPING GUIDELINES; A full Detailed Program, General Information (Do’s & Don’ts, Tipping Guidelines etc.), can be obtained through a small email request.
LAST MINUTE BOOKINGS; with population increase every year, there is an emerging traffic of domestic travelers. It means that late and last minute bookings may place us in long waiting lists – especially on domestic flights / trains – and the reservation may not confirm at all. So we request for reservations well in advance enable us to serve you better.
TOUR INCLUSIONSs; Our rates only include those items which are specified in the Itinerary / Inclusions. Additional service, if any, during the trip have to be paid directly.
NON-INCLUSIONS IN A TOUR PACKAGE;
- Personal Expenses; Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, communication services, beverages (even during sightseeing tours & while having meals), camera fee and video charges at monuments.
- Tips & Gratuities; Tips or Gratuities to Guides, Drivers or at the Restaurants.
- Baggage Handling; Porterage (for baggage handling) at the hotels, airports & railway stations.
- Flights; All flights as per the program (generally advised as supplement).
- Single room stay; Single room stay (generally advised as supplement).
NON AVAILABILITY OF COACHES; In some destinations, there is no availability of coaches at all e.g. as you go on to the hill stations so all services there will be provided by cars.
ROAD CONDITIONS; Ours is a very different continent than rest of the world. While we have some of the best hotels in the world, but the road conditions, transport as well as domestic flights cannot be compared with those in other countries. The average speed on roads is 40-50 Km per hour.
PICK UP TIMINGS; Pick-up timings for all the Transfers, Sightseeing tours etc. shall be advised at each destination itself, by our local office representatives, as it is best decided by them, looking at many a situations on that particular day.
AIRPORT REPORTING;Reporting time of all domestic flights is 2 hr prior & on international flights, 3 hr prior to the schedule departure.
EARLY CHECK-IN / LATE CHECK-OUT; The usual ‘Check-in’ & Check-out’ time for the hotels is 12’noon, though some of them may differ. All tour prices are based on the above times unless otherwise indicated in the tour terms and conditions. However we do put a request on behalf of the clients, and do our best to get the early check-in and late check-out. But that remains at the discretion of the particular hotel and only known at the last minute.
HOTEL PRICES / BOOKINGS & FEW MORE THINGS;
- We do not hold any reservation (unless specified) till confirmation of any tour by a client, which maximum takes 24 hr to process.
- Hotels reserve the Right to Revise the rates, or introduce Peak season supplements, at a later stage unless already paid in full.
- Our price does not include the participation cost at Special Evenings or the cost of Gala Meals (during various fairs & festivals), e.g. Christmas Eve, and New Year Eve etc., which shall be settled directly by the clients.
- Our quotations are calculated on Base category of accommodation at each property and are subject to modification, if the same hotel / category of room are not available at the time of reservation. Then we will confirm the superior category of room (or an alternate place) and shall advise the supplement charges (if applicable) accordingly.
- Upgrade from Base category to Higher-category rooms can also be done separately, in case of important clients.
- Few hotels do not have the Extra Beds, and in lieu of them provide the Roll Away Beds / or Mattresses.
- There is always a shortage of Twin Rooms at hotels, and we can be provided with an Extra Bed or a Mattress within a Double room, to make up for the separate bed.
- Room availability is getting saturated due to heavy demands from the tourism industry, international Fairs and Congresses and due to these constant Sold-Out situations the hotels are applying the cancellation rules more stringently and once the reservation is guaranteed then the same is subject to full cancellation charges If you decide to not to use the same. We also recommend you to make necessary insurance to protect yourself against this.
FLIGHT / TRAINS DELAYS; Domestic flights / trains suffer constant modifications/ delays and cancellations. In such cases, we will do all possible to look for the best available alternative / solution but will not accept any responsibility whatsoever.
CURRENCY FLUCTUATIONS; Tour cost has been calculated on the existing tariffs / conditions and incase of any currency fluctuations or amendment in local Government taxes, or any fuel hike, Adhvan Experiences LLP, reserve the right to revise the tour price accordingly.
Rates & Payments
All rates for our tours are quoted in US DOLLARS (USD) unless otherwise requested or stated. The Payment schedule shall be provided along with status, immediately after a tour confirmation. We may require payment in advance for certain properties and destinations where confirmations are given subject to payment of full non-refundable deposit. The same shall be conveyed during the time of making the booking.
Transfers, Sightseeing Tours & Excursions
All airport and train station transfers include transportation and the assistance by our representative, who will assist the clients in check-in/check-out process. All sightseeing tours and excursions include transportation, services of local English speaking guide. Guides speaking other languages are available upon request and are subject to additional charges. Their availability is also less, so a sufficient notice is advisable to allow us to reserve the services of the desired language guide. Sightseeing tours or excursion rates do not include any lunch or soft drinks, etc. unless mentioned otherwise. The capacity of an ordinary car is maximum three persons plus the driver. Buses have maximum capacity of 30 passengers including the guide and driver. There’re Volvo coaches also available at few places which are super luxury buses and their capacity ranges up to 40 passengers.
Hotels & Airlines
We act only as an agent for the hotels & airlines recommended to you for your tours. Our rates are based on the prevailing rates (best available on the day) as negotiated by us with the hotels / airlines and include all presently applicable taxes. The hotels / airlines retain the right to modify the rates or the terms and conditions any time at their discretion, in absence of an actual reservation & payment.
Adhvan Experiences LLP will make every effort in the case of such a revision to maintain its quoted tour prices, but cannot be held liable for changes beyond our control. All hotel prices are based on the meal plans as outlined in the final tour costs.
Adhvan Experiences LLP will provide the meals as stated in the program, but holds the right to alter / change the predetermined venue without prior notice.
The company is not carriers or keepers of inns, hotels, refreshment, boarding or lodging houses. The Company will arrange ticket bookings and reservations only as a Company for their clients who accept the same, subject to these terms and conditions and those of each of the concerned (hereinafter called the travel services) with whom the Company may make arrangements for their clients.
The Company is not liable, howsoever the same may arise, for cancellation of journeys, deviations, delays or the failure to provide seats, berth facilities for carrying or sorting luggage or for the failure to provide accommodation. The Company is not liable in the event of any alteration or change of any kind made by any of the travel services following the acceptance of any booking by them and clients are responsible for any increase in charges which the travel services may seek for any service fulfillment.
The Company (both of themselves and on behalf of their servants and agents) do not accept any responsibility for any act, omission, default or neglect of themselves, their servants and agents or of the servants and agents of the travel services for any injury, damage or loss to persons or goods, whatsoever and howsoever the same may be caused, and they do not warrant and are in no way responsible for the accuracy of any information given or statements made by the servant and agents or those given or made by the travel services and agents. For General Information please refer to our handbook which contains all information concerning visas, airport tax, currency, working hours, permits, distances, festivals, museums, etc. Otherwise you may contact the Regional Office of respective Governments.
Comprehensive Insurance Plan
It is suggested that a Comprehensive Insurance Plan should be taken prior to the tour including the following list of four:
- Trip Cancellation and Interruption – this covers non-refundable trip payments up to the air and land trip cost for cancellation prior to departure or trip interruption after departure in the event of covered sickness, injury or death.
- Medical Expenses Cover – this covers costs for physician, hospital, emergency evacuation or emergency treatment for sickness or injury, which occurs while you are on your trip.
- Baggage Insurance – this covers purchase of clothing, etc., if baggage is delayed for 24 hours or more.
- Trip Delay – this covers meal and lodging expenses if you are delayed by 12 hours or more. Certain exclusions and limitations apply. Coverage does not apply to or condition that existed during the 90 days prior to the effective date of the coverage, suicide, normal pregnancy, war or any act of war or mental or nervous disorders. Please refer to the description of coverage brochure for complete details of the plan, which will accompany your invoice.
Please request our current cancellation policies and read carefully.